Changeset 70ea525d


Ignore:
Timestamp:
11/08/2021 02:13:13 AM (9 months ago)
Author:
Bruce Dubbs <bdubbs@…>
Branches:
11.1, lazarus, qt5new, trunk, upgradedb, xry111/intltool, xry111/test-20220226
Children:
193bdf3
Parents:
7526f4f (diff), 7fd5099 (diff)
Note: this is a merge changeset, the changes displayed below correspond to the merge itself.
Use the (diff) links above to see all the changes relative to each parent.
Message:

Sync change log

Files:
4 edited

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
  • general/genlib/icu.xml

    r7526f4f r70ea525d  
    88           "https://github.com/unicode-org/icu/releases/download/release-&icu-major;-&icu-minor;/icu4c-&icu-major;_&icu-minor;-src.tgz">
    99  <!ENTITY icu-download-ftp  " ">
    10   <!ENTITY icu-md5sum        "9403db682507369d0f60a25ea67014c4">
     10  <!ENTITY icu-md5sum        "65287befec8116d79af23a58aa50c60d">
    1111  <!ENTITY icu-size          "24 MB">
    12   <!ENTITY icu-buildsize     "354 MB (add 36 MB for tests)">
    13   <!ENTITY icu-time          "0.9 SBU (Using parallelism=4; add 2.0 SBU for tests)">
     12  <!ENTITY icu-buildsize     "367 MB (add 37 MB for tests)">
     13  <!ENTITY icu-time          "0.7 SBU (Using parallelism=4; add 0.8 SBU for tests)">
    1414]>
    1515
     
    154154          derb, escapesrc, genbrk, genccode, gencfu, gencmn, gencnval,
    155155          gendict, gennorm2,
    156           genrb, gensprep, icu-config, icuinfo, icupkg, makeconv, pkgdata, and
    157           uconv
     156          genrb, gensprep, icu-config, icuexportdata, icuinfo, icupkg,
     157          makeconv, pkgdata, and uconv
    158158        </seg>
    159159        <seg>
  • general/genlib/js78.xml

    r7526f4f r70ea525d  
    187187      It's recommended to redirect the output into a log.
    188188      <!-- recheck when ICU gets upgraded -->
    189       <!-- ken: removed "are known to fail' becasue there are
     189      <!-- ken: removed "are known to fail' because there are
    190190       4096 known failures, these icu items are unexpected failures
    191191       and I found the wording confusing  -->
    192192      <!-- ken : For 78.4 this was 14 failures, I changed it to 10 for 78.5.
    193193      On that machine with 78.6 still 10, but on another 14, both with similar
    194       setup and locale. -->
     194      setup and locale.
    195195      Depending on the machine, either
    196196      ten or fourteen JS tests related to locale and timezone fail,
    197197      because of an issue with recent versions of <xref linkend="icu"/>.
     198      pierre: Now, with icu-70.1, there are many more failures.-->
     199      More than a hundred tests fail after upgrading to icu-70.1 or above,
     200      out of a total of more than 40,000.
    198201    </para>
    199202    <para>
  • introduction/welcome/changelog.xml

    r7526f4f r70ea525d  
    4343    -->
    4444    <listitem>
     45
    4546      <para>November 7th, 2021</para>
    4647      <itemizedlist>
     
    4849          <para>[bdubbs] - Update to pcre2-10.39. Fixes
    4950          <ulink url="&blfs-ticket-root;15716">#15716</ulink>.</para>
     51        </listitem>
     52        <listitem>
     53          <para>[pierre] - Update to icu4c-70.1. Fixes
     54          <ulink url="&blfs-ticket-root;15639">#15639</ulink>.</para>
    5055        </listitem>
    5156      </itemizedlist>
  • packages.ent

    r7526f4f r70ea525d  
    107107<!ENTITY gspell-version               "1.8.4">
    108108
    109 <!ENTITY icu-major                    "69">
     109<!ENTITY icu-major                    "70">
    110110<!ENTITY icu-minor                    "1">
    111111<!ENTITY icu-patch                    "0">
Note: See TracChangeset for help on using the changeset viewer.