Opened 5 years ago
Closed 4 years ago
Last modified 4 years ago
New point version
Good ol' GCR :-)
Noteworthy changes in version 2.2.16
* gpg,gpgsm: Fix deadlock on Windows due to a keybox sharing
* gpg: Allow deletion of subkeys with --delete-key. This finally
makes the bang-suffix work as expected for that command. [#4457]
* gpg: Replace SHA-1 by SHA-256 in self-signatures when updating
them with --quick-set-expire or --quick-set-primary-uid. [#4508]
* gpg: Improve the photo image viewer selection. [#4334]
* gpg: Fix decryption with --use-embedded-filename. [#4500]
* gpg: Remove hints on using the --keyserver option. [#4512]
* gpg: Fix export of certain secret keys with comments. [#4490]
* gpg: Reject too long user-ids in --quick-gen-key. [#4532]
* gpg: Fix a double free in the best key selection code. [#4462]
* gpg: Fix the key generation dialog for switching back from EdDSA
* gpg: Use AES-192 with SHA-384 to comply with RFC-6637.
* gpg: Use only the addrspec from the Signer's UID subpacket to
mitigate a problem with another implementation.
* gpg: Skip invalid packets during a keyring listing and sync
diagnostics with the output.
* gpgsm: Avoid confusing diagnostic when signing with the default
* agent: Do not delete any secret key in --dry-run mode.
* agent: Fix failures on 64 bit big-endian boxes related to URIs in
a keyfile. [#4501]
* agent: Stop scdaemon after a reload with disable-scdaemon newly
* dirmngr: Improve caching algorithm for WKD domains.
* dirmngr: Support other hash algorithms than SHA-1 for OCSP. [#3966]
* gpgconf: Make --homedir work for --launch. [#4496]
* gpgconf: Before --launch check for a valid config file. [#4497]
* wkd: Do not import more than 5 keys from one WKD address.
* wkd: Accept keys which are stored in armored format in the
* The installer for Windows now comes with signed binaries.
This seems to be a maintenance release. It should be an simple implementation.
Fixed at r21699
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.