Opened 4 years ago
Closed 4 years ago
#12534 closed enhancement (fixed)
|Reported by:||Tim Tassonis||Owned by:||Tim Tassonis|
With the following changes:
- inet6: Fix default route not being installed
- DHCP: If root fs is network mounted, enable last lease extend
- man: Fix lint errors.
- BSD: avoid RTF_WASCLONED routes
- DHCP: Give a better message when packet validation fails
- DHCP: Ensure we have enough data to checksum IP and UDP
The last change fixes a potential DoS attack introduced in dhcpcd-8.0.3 when the checksuming code was changed to accomodate variable length IP headers. The commit says since 7.2.0, but I've now decided that's not the case.
Change History (2)
comment:1 by , 4 years ago
|Status:||new → assigned|
comment:2 by , 4 years ago
|Status:||assigned → closed|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Fixed in revision 22139.