Opened 22 months ago
Closed 22 months ago
New point version.
v2.3.8 2019-10-08 Aki Tuomi <email@example.com>
+ Added mail_delivery_started and mail_delivery_finished events, see
https://doc.dovecot.org/admin_manual/list_of_events/ for details.
+ dsync-replication: Don't replicate users who have "noreplicate" extra
field in userdb.
+ doveadm service status: Show total number of processes created.
+ When logging to syslog, use instance_name setting's value for the
ident. This commonly is added as a log prefix.
+ Base64 encoding/decoding code was rewritten with additional features.
It shouldn't cause any user visible changes.
- v2.3.7 regression: If a folder only receives new mails without any
other mail access, dovecot.index.log keeps growing forever and
dovecot.index keeps being rewritten for every mail delivery.
- dsync-replication may lose keywords after syncing mails restored from
another replica. This only happened if the mail only had keywords and
no system flags.
- event filters: Non-textual event fields could not be filtered using
- auth: Scope parameter was missing from OAuth password grant
- doveadm client-server communication may hang in some situations.
It is also using unnecessarily small TCP/IP packet sizes.
- doveadm who and kick did not flush protocol output correctly.
- imap: SETMETADATA with literal value would delete the metadata value
instead of updating it.
- imap: When client issues FETCH PREVIEW (LAZY=FUZZY) command, the
caching decisions should be updated so that newly saved mails will
have the preview cached.
- With mail_nfs_index=yes and/or mail_nfs_storage=yes setuid/setgid
permission bits in some files may have become dropped with some NFS
servers. Changed NFS flushing to now use chmod() instead of chown().
- quota: warnings did not work if quota root was noenforcing
- acl: Global ACL file ignored the last line if it didn't end with LF.
- doveadm stats dump: With JSON formatter output numbers using the
number type instead of as strings
- lmtp_proxy: Ensure that real_* variables are correctly set when using
- event exporter: http-post driver had hardcoded timeout and did not
support DNS lookups or TLS connections.
- auth: Fix user iteration to work with userdb passwd with glibc v2.28.
- auth: auth service can crash if auth-policy JSON response is invalid
or returned too fast.
- In some rare situations "ps" output could have shown a lot of "?"
characters after Dovecot process titles.
- When dovecot.index.pvt is empty, an unnecessary error is logged:
Error: .../dovecot.index.pvt reset, view is now inconsistent
- SMTP address encoder duplicated initial double quote character when
the localpart of an address ended in '..'. For example
"user+..@example.com" became ""user+.."@example.com in a
Fixed in revision 22277.
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.