Opened 3 years ago
Closed 2 years ago
Last modified 2 years ago
New point version.
Xapian-core 1.4.16 (2020-06-08):
* MSet::snippet(): The snippet now includes trailing punctuation which carries
meaning or gives useful context. See
https://github.com/xapian/xapian/pull/180, reported by Robert Stepanek.
* MSet::snippet(): Fix segfault generating snippet from default-constructed
MSet. This probably isn't something you'd typically do, but it shouldn't
crash. Found during extended testing of #803 (which only affected git
master) which was reported by Robert Stepanek.
* Remove trailing full stop from exception messages. We conventionally don't
include one, but a few cases didn't follow that convention.
* Replace direct use of ftime() which gives deprecation warnings with recent
mingw. Reported by srinivasyadav22.
* Fix segfault in rare cases in the query optimiser. We keep a pointer to the
most recent posting list to use as a hint for opening the next posting list,
but the existing mechanism to take ownership of this hint had a flaw. We now
invalidate the hint in situations where it might be indirectly deleted which
is safe, but somewhat conservative.
* Improve the optimisation of an always-matching OP_VALUE_GE to also take
effect when the value slot's lower bound is equal to the limit of the
OP_VALUE_GE. Patch from boda sadalla.
* Report the correct errno value if commit() fails. We were potentially
reporting ENOENT from an unlink() call cleaning up a temporary file prior to
throwing the exception instead.
* Fix missing menus in API documentation. Newer doxygen generates .js files
which we also need to distribute and install. Reported by sec^nd on #xapian.
* Note OP_FILTER ignored subquery bug fixed in 1.4.15 as present in 1.4.14 and
* Use our own autoconf cache variable namespace (xo_cv_ prefix instead of
ac_cv_) to avoid colliding with standard autoconf macro use if config.site or
a shared config.cache is used. The former case caused a build failure for
the OpenBSD port with 1.4.15, reported by Lucas R.
* Use clock_gettime() and nanosleep() under modern mingw as these allow higher
precision than what we previously used.
Fixed at r23271
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.