Opened 9 months ago
Closed 9 months ago
New major version.
GDB 10.1 includes the following changes and enhancements:
* Support for debugging new targets:
- BPF (bpf-unknown-none)
* GDBserver support for the following targets:
- ARC GNU/Linux
- RISC-V GNU/Linux
* Multi-target debugging support (experimental)
* Support for debuginfod, an HTTP server for distributing ELF/DWARF
debugging information as well as source code.
* Support for debugging a 32-bit Windows program using a 64-bit Windows GDB.
* Support for building GDB with GNU Guile 3.0 and 2.2 (in addition to 2.0)
* Improved performance during startup through the use of threading
during symbol table loading (an optional feature in GDB 9, now
enabled by default in GDB 10).
* Various enhancements to the Python and Guile APIs
* Various TUI Mode fixes and enhancements.
* Other miscellaneous enhancements:
- Detection when attaching to a process of a mismatch between
this process and the executable previously loaded into GDB.
- Support for default arguments for "alias" commands.
* GDBserver support for the following host triplets has been removed:
This seems to have the Python FTBFS fix in it
Fixed at r23842
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.