|Version 6 (modified by 17 years ago) ( diff ),|
Introduction to SDL_mixer
The SDL_mixer package is a sample multi-channel audio mixer library. It supports any number of simultaneously playing channels of 16 bit stereo audio, plus a single channel of music, mixed by the popular MikMod MOD, Timidity MIDI, Ogg Vorbis, and SMPEG MP3 libraries.
- Download (HTTP): http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_mixer/release/SDL_mixer-1.2.6.tar.gz
- Download MD5 sum: 2b8beffad9179d80e598c22c80efb135
- Download size: 1 MB
- Estimated disk space required: 5 MB
- Estimated build time: 0.1 SBU
libvorbis (for Ogg Vorbis support), SMPEG (for MP3 support), libmikmod-3.2.0-beta2 for mod, s3m, it, and xm support.
Installation of SDL_mixer
Install SDL_mixer by running the following commands:
./configure --prefix=/usr &&
This package does not come with a test suite.
Now, as the root user:
- Installed Library: libSDL_mixer
- Installed Directory: /usr/include/SDL
- libSDL_mixer.[so,a] -- contains functions for the SDL_mixer
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.