|Version 4 (modified by 17 years ago) ( diff ),|
Steps to Add a New Wiki Page
- Choose a name for your new page. See WikiPageNames for naming conventions.
- Edit an existing page and add a hyperlink to your new page. Save your changes.
- Follow the link you created to take you to the new page. Trac will display a "describe PageName here" message.
- Click the "Edit this page" button to edit and add content to your new page. Save your changes.
- All done. Your new page is published.
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.