|Version 4 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Introduction to Dillo3
Dillo3 is a graphical web browser. It is very fast and has a small footprint, so is useful on older, slower machines. It uses the FLTK GUI toolkit.
- HTTP auth
- basic CSS (fonts, colours and sizes)
- basic HTTPS
- a simple workaround for frames
The current version is dillo-3.0.2.
- Download (HTTP): http://www.dillo.org/download/dillo-3.0.2.tar.bz2
- Download MD5 sum: 81b82112cefcc7d54fe2972a21f42930
- Download size: 0.6 MB
- Estimated disk space required: 37 MB
- Estimated build time: 0.3 SBU
wget For Downloading
Installation of Dillo3
Install Dillo3 by running the following commands:
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc && make
Then, as root, run:
The appearance and behaviour of the Dillo3 web browser is defined in
The Dillo3 dpi daemon is controlled by
/etc/dpidrc. You do not need to modify this file.
Installed Libraries: None
- The dillo web browser.
- The dillo DPI daemon.
- The dillo DPI daemon control program.