Opened 5 years ago
Closed 5 years ago
New minor version.
for biber itself:
## Bug fix release
- Fix `\mkpagetotal`
- Fix issue with refcontexts not appearing in some circumstances
- ** DEPRECATION NOTICE ** The coming update to the ISO8601 standard
supercedes the draft EDTF (Extended Date Time Format) extensions.
When the new ISO8601 standard is public, biblatex will therefore
support the ISO8601-2 Clause 4, Level 1 Extended Format which is
equivalent to the draft EDTF standard but with different syntax. This
syntax is in some cases not backwards compatible. Biblatex will not
support backwards compatibility for the draft EDTF syntax because it is
too messy to do so and few people were using this anyway since it is a
relatively new and specialised feature. Please note these syntax changes
which will effect only the formatting of DATE fields in bibliography
- The "unspecified" marker `u` is now `X`
- An approximate+uncertain date is now indicated with `%` rather than `?~`
- Open dates are now marked with `..` instead of `open` or blank start/end dates.
- Unknown dates are now indicated by blank start/end dates rather than `unknown` or `*`
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.