Opened 3 years ago
Closed 3 years ago
New point version.
Changes from Ant 1.10.2 TO Ant 1.10.3
Changes that could break older environments:
* Previous versions of Ant's copy task would throw a BuildException
if the "name" of the resource to copy was null. Starting
this version, the copy task instead silently skips such resources
and no longer throws an exception.
ant-dev list https://email@example.com/msg46634.html
* Reverted the signature change of various clone method
implementation in Ant's data-types introduced with 1.10.2 as they
broke subclasses of said data-types which tried to override clone.
* Fixed NullPointerException in ChainedMapper
Bugzilla Report 62086
* Fixed NullPointerException when a mappedresource is used in pathconvert
Bugzilla Report 62076
* Fixed an issue where a string, when used as a resource collection, within
tokens, would be replaced by property values
Bugzilla Report 62147
* Added a workaround for a bug in the jarsigner tool to <verifyjar>
which requires the -storepass command line argument when verifying
signatures using -strict together with a PKCS12 keystore. Unlike
when signing the jar it will not prompt for the keystore's password
and read it from standard input.
This means Ant will now pass the keystore's password on the command
line when using <verifyjar>, which poses a security risk you should
be aware of.
Bugzilla Report 62194
* Allow Saxon to be used for junitreport XSL transformation
Github Pull Request #57
* when running on Java 11+ rmic will fail early if iiop or idl are
requested. Java11 removes support for CORBA and the switches have
been removed from the rmic tool.
* A new junitlauncher task which support JUnit 5 test framework.
Bugzilla Report 61796
Fised at r20036
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.