|Reported by:||Owned by:|
From the Release Announcement:
The sha256 and sha512 checksums of the tarball are:
1cb0baaecdefe44d371a15f2739a1bcbce4682336b4ccf8eb7b587ce52c333eb gimp- 2.10.2.tar.bz2
6e351294e018a9f879993700355bdf5f10bccc6862604ae1950c4d235d32cdfcd6a0195 b37377819adeef53ab3d24f32ed1de60cba6bafe58608ed0906a6fbcf gimp- 2.10.2.tar.bz2
Overview of Changes from GIMP 2.10.0 to GIMP 2.10.2 ===================================================
- Discard fonts which fail to load and popup an info dialog to allow people debug their fonts.
- New API to suppress updates in UI until plug-ins are done introducing changes.
- New API to calculate histograms in separate threads, with possible further extension to handle similar cases elsewhere in GIMP.
- Tool options are now properly saved and reloaded per-device at startup.
- New plug-in for importing and exporting HEIF images.
- Enable visibility of rasterized vector layer from PSD.
- Single-window screenshots in Windows fixed to correctly snap a window even when it is partly off-screen or covered by another window or when display scaling is not set to 100%.
- New Spherize filter to wrap an image around a spherical cap
- New Recursive Transform filter to create Droste effect.
- Warn users, when alpha-only painting has no effect. E.g. when target drawable doesn't have an alpha channel, or the alpha channel is locked.
- Make the splash texts dynamic, so they are larger on larger splashes.
- Mention pressing Enter to complete Foreground selection in the status bar.
- Make sure that clicking outside any selection prevents Rectangle Select and Ellipse Select tools from creating empty selections.
- Improve mouse wheel zooming behavior to keep the same point centered under the pointer even if the image is completely visible in the canvas.
- Add "View -> Center Image in Window" (Shift+J) as a quick way to center the image at any zoom level.
- Updated translations: Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian.
- New translation of Windows installer: Chinese (Taiwan)
- Add a --with-bug-report-url configure option allowing packagers to set the address of their own bug tracker. This address will be the one opened by the debug dialog for reporting bugs.
- Add a flatpak manifest for the gtk3-port branch.
- Remove the possibility to disable script-fu.
- Add a --with-icc-directory configure option to customize the color profile directory. By default, it is set to the common path /usr/share/color/icc.
- Updating the description of the XCF format "devel-docs/xcf.txt", for third-party readers wishing to support GIMP 2.10 XCF files.
- Add documentation skeletons for all enums in libgimpbase/, there is much room for improvement.