|Reported by:||Bruce Dubbs||Owned by:||blfs-book|
Patch 343 - 2019/01/13
- modify run-tic.sh to prefer ncurses6 over ncurses5, when available.
- add COPYING file, and dummy "check" makefile rule for testing Arch packages.
- add/update package scripts for FreeBSD and NetBSD, for testing.
- update tables of combining and ambiguous-width characters in wcwidth.c based on Unicode 11.0.0.
- modify xterm-new sample terminfo entry to correspond to ncurses 6.1, using the SGR 1006 mouse protocol.
- improve manual page discussion of selection ownership versus highlighting
- restore/repair keepClipboard feature which was broken by changes in patch 338
- improve documentation for deleteIsDEL resource.
- modify DECRQM response for private mode 1037 to account for cases where the resource deleteIsDEL is initially neither true nor false, but dependent upon the keyboard type
- clear pointers for pattern/fontset after destroying their data when switching facename with an escape sequence
- modify logic for TrueType fallback fonts to match the sort-order used by fc-match
- add resource setting limitFontsets which can be used to limit or disable the new TrueType fontset feature
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.