Opened 3 years ago
Closed 3 years ago
New point version.
* OpenBSD: works alongside slaacd(8)
* NetBSD: sets SO_RERROR on to detect receive socket overflow
* BSD: route improvements to avoid listening for own changes
* Linux: use NETLINK_BROADCAST_ERROR
* BSD: avoid late address deletion messages by testing address existance
* IP6: implement IP6 address sharing
* BSD: catch UP/DOWN events when interfaces does support media changes
* IPv4LL: remember old address when carrier is lost
Fixed at r21108
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.