Opened 4 years ago
Closed 4 years ago
New point version.
Fix library installation in the Makefile.
* Fix SF bug #114: Null dereferences in main() of gifclrmp
* Fix SF bug #113: Heap Buffer Overflow-2 in function DGifDecompressLine()
in cgif.c. This had been assigned CVE-2018-11490.
# Fix SF bug #111: segmentation fault in PrintCodeBlock
* Fix SF bug #109: Segmentation fault of giftool reading a crafted file
* Fix SF bug #107: Floating point exception in giftext utility
* Fix SF bug: #105 heap buffer overflow in DumpScreen2RGB in gif2rgb.c:317
* Fix SF bug #104: Ineffective bounds check in DGifSlurp
^ Fix SF bug #103: GIFLIB 5.1.4: DGifSlurp fails on empty comment
* Fix SF bug #87 Heap buffer overflow in 5.1.2 (gif2rgb).
The horrible old autoconf build system has been removed with extreme prejudice.
You now build this simply by running "make" from the top-level directory.
Marking as high for the CVE defined, although almost all of these are security changes.
"horrible old autoconf system" replaced by just a standard makefile? Ouch!
Fixed at r21143
This one was a bit complex.
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.