Opened 2 years ago
Closed 2 years ago
Last modified 2 years ago
New point version.
Grab GNOME tickets to clear things up properly. This is my plan for the beginning of the week.
Note that Plasma also now uses this (xdg-desktop-portal-kde), and that 0.2.5 was incompatible. This fixes a FTBFS in Plasma as well.
This is mostly a bugfix release and is API/ABI compatible with
previous 0.2 versions.
Work is ongoing in the work branch that features a completely new
scheduling method that will enable audio support. Some of these
API changes are backported in this branch.
- Improve error checking for threads
- Fix some memory and fd leaks
- Fix compilation with C++ compilers and clang
- DISABLE_RTKIT should now not try to use dbus at all
- Camera Portal fixes:
- add Camera media.role
- Rename module-flatpak to module-portal
- Use the portal permissions store for camera checks
- Actually use the passed fd in pipewiresrc
- Make properties with "pipewire." prefix read-only
- Add security label to client object
- Enforce link permissions
- Permissions of objects are now combined with parent permissions
- Remove libv4l2 dependency, it is not used
- Improve format negotiation in autolink #146
- Try to avoid list corruption with event emmission #143
- Fix destroy of client-node memory corruption
- Various small improvements
It looks like the v4l-utils dependency can be removed now.
Fixed at r21641
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.