Opened 3 years ago
Closed 3 years ago
Last modified 3 years ago
New point version.
Fixed at revision 22092.
22 August 2019: Wouter
- Fix that pkg-config is setup before --enable-systemd needs it.
- 1.9.3rc2 release candidate tag.
21 August 2019: Wouter
- Fix log_dns_msg to log irrespective of minimal responses config.
19 August 2019: Ralph
- Document limitation of pidfile removal outside of chroot directory.
16 August 2019: Wouter
- Fix unittest valgrind false positive uninitialised value report,
where if gcc 9.1.1 uses -O2 (but not -O1) then valgrind 3.15.0
issues an uninitialised value for the token buffer at the str2wire.c
rrinternal_get_owner() strcmp with the '@' value. Rewritten to use
straight character comparisons removes the false positive. Also
valgrinds --expensive-definedness-checks=yes can stop this false
- Please doxygen's parser for "@" occurrence in doxygen comment.
- Fixup contrib/fastrpz.patch
- Remove warning about unknown cast-function-type warning pragma.
15 August 2019: Wouter
- iana portlist updated.
- Fix autotrust temp file uniqueness windows compile.
- avoid warning about upcast on 32bit systems for autotrust.
- escape commandline contents for -V.
- Fix character buffer size in ub_ctx_hosts.
- 1.9.3rc1 release candidate tag.
- Option -V prints if TCP fastopen is available.
14 August 2019: George
- Fix #59, when compiled with systemd support check that we can properly
communicate with systemd through the `NOTIFY_SOCKET`.
14 August 2019: Wouter
- Generate configlexer with newer flex.
- Fix warning for unused variable for compilation without systemd.
12 August 2019: George
- Introduce `-V` option to print the version number and build options.
Previously reported build options like linked libs and linked modules
are now moved from `-h` to `-V` as well for consistency.
- PACKAGE_BUGREPORT now also includes link to GitHub issues.
1 August 2019: Wouter
- For #52 #53, second context does not close logfile override.
- Fix #52 #53, fix for example fail program.
- Fix to return after failed auth zone http chunk write.
- Fix to remove unused test for task_probe existance.
- Fix to timeval_add for remaining second in microseconds.
- Check repinfo in worker_handle_request, if null, drop it.
29 July 2019: Wouter
- Add verbose log message when auth zone file is written, at level 4.
- Add hex print of trust anchor pointer to trust anchor file temp
name to make it unique, for libunbound created multiple contexts.
23 July 2019: Wouter
- Fix question section mismatch in local zone redirect.
19 July 2019: Wouter
- Fix #49: Set no renegotiation on the SSL context to stop client
12 July 2019: Wouter
- Fix #48: Unbound returns additional records on NODATA response,
if minimal-responses is enabled, also the additional for negative
responses is removed.
9 July 2019: Ralph
- Fix in respip addrtree selection. Absence of addr_tree_init_parents()
call made it impossible to go up the tree when the matching netmask is
5 July 2019: Ralph
- Fix for possible assertion failure when answering respip CNAME from
25 June 2019: Wouter
- For #45, check that 127.0.0.1 and ::1 are not used in unbound.conf
when do-not-query-localhost is turned on, or at default on,
unbound-checkconf prints a warning if it is found in forward-addr or
24 June 2019: Wouter
- Fix memleak in unit test, reported from the clang 8.0 static analyzer.
18 June 2019: Wouter
- PR #28: IPSet module, by Kevin Chou. Created a module to support
the ipset that could add the domain's ip to a list easily.
Needs libmnl, and --enable-ipset and config it, doc/README.ipset.md.
- Fix to omit RRSIGs from addition to the ipset.
- Fix to make unbound-control with ipset, remove unused variable,
use unsigned type because of comparison, and assign null instead
of compare with it. Remade lex and yacc output.
- make depend
- Added documentation to the ipset files (for doxygen output).
- Merge PR #6: Python module: support multiple instances
- Merge PR #5: Python module: define constant MODULE_RESTART_NEXT
- Merge PR #4: Python module: assign something useful to the
per-query data store 'qdata'
- Fix python dict reference and double free in config.
17 June 2019: Wouter
- Master contains version 1.9.3 in development.
- Fix #39: In libunbound, leftover logfile is close()d unpredictably.
- Fix for #24: Fix abort due to scan of auth zone masters using old
address from previous scan.
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.