Opened 2 years ago
Closed 23 months ago
New point version.
* Add German translation (#446)
* Add Hungarian translation (#493)
* Android: Improved support for Android
* BSD: Remove infinite recursion in OpenBSD backend
* configure.ac: Fix detection of clock_gettime library (#439)
* Core: abandon synchronous transfers when device closure is detected.
* Core: fix error in handling the removal of file descriptors while handling
* Darwin(macOS): Switch from using ResetDevice to USBDeviceReEnumerate (#455)
* Darwin(macOS): Remove code that changed the device class used (#428)
* Darwin(macOS): Reduce hotplug timeout to 1ms (from 5s)
* New API libusb_set_log_cb() to redirect global and per context log
messages to the provided log handling function
* New API libusb_wrap_sys_device to allow the user to specify the
usb device to use.
* Solaris: Break infinite recursion in backend clock_gettime
* Solaris: Enable timerfd on sunos when available
* Windows: Add support for isochronous transfers with WinUSB
* Various other bug fixes and improvements
Fixed at r22097
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.