Opened 3 years ago
Closed 3 years ago
New point version.
Release notes for 0.8.9
- Respect the "Working Directory" setting when opening initial window
current directory was used instead). (bug #16292)
- Disable "Paste" actions in read-only mode
- Point session manager to desktop file. This means that the session
will know the (translated) name and icon for the application. This is
e.g. in xfce4-session-settings in the "Current Session" tab. (bug
- Resolve G_TYPE_INSTANCE_GET_PRIVATE deprecation warning
- Allow to use <Alt> shortcuts when menu mnemonics are disabled - like
which is normally used for "Help" menu. (bug #15989)
- Fix 'Menubar starts shown when set to hidden in properties' (bug
- Fix invalid geometry on Wayland. Also fixes the issue with increasing
window size when showing or hiding widgets such as tabbar, toolbar,
- Fix size increase when the menu is used on Wayland (bug #13938)
- Avoid passing null pointer to g_warning()
- Replace GLib threading functions with their GDK counterparts
- Fix setting a font via the command line (bug #15869)
- Properly apply zoom factor when creating new tab (bug #15785)
- Add icons to "Cancel" and "Paste" buttons
- Fix background color changing when changing focus if "Vary the
color for each tab" is enabled (bug #15740)
- Revert "Save accelerators map on exit". It turned out that saving
map on exit prevents users from disabling the Alt+N shortcuts by
to "" in accels.scm. The shortcuts that had been disabled got
the next launch of the terminal. (bug #16058)
- Allow to unset window urgency hint even if "Visual bell" is disabled
- Unmaximize drop-down window when hiding it. This seems to help xfwm4;
otherwise, it won't be able to unmaximize the window once it's shown
- Allow to use --maximize with drop-down windows
- Search dialog: Make opacity scale unfocusable. This prevents the text
from losing focus when the opacity scale is used.
- Fix closing tabs with middle click. This includes switching to last
tab, allowing to undo close tab, and checking for a running process.
- Translation updates: Croatian, English (United Kingdom), Finnish,
Galician, Greek, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese,
Release notes for 0.8.9.1
This is a bug-fix release featuring only one change.
- Fix "Open terminal here" functionality that was broken in release
0.8.9 (bug #16307)
Fixed in revision 22514.
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.