Opened 2 years ago
Closed 2 years ago
Last modified 2 years ago
New minor version.
Now version 0.26
This version fixes an error that snuck into the Meson build files in version
0.25. The Autotools build is unaffected. Since the previous release has only
been out for a day, Autotools support is maintained in this release.
- Fix erroneous installation as "desktop-file-update" when using the Meson
build system (fdo#58) (Antoine Jacoutot).
This version adds support for the Meson build system and deprecates
Autotools. Support for the latter will be removed in the next release.
- Add Meson build system (fdo#14) (Félix Piédallu).
- Allow desktop file spec version 1.4.
- Make it possible to deprecate keys starting with "X-" (Bastien Nocera).
- Add the "Implements" field from spec version 1.2 (fdo#55) (Dylan Baker).
- Add the "PrefersNonDefaultGPU" key and deprecate "X-KDE-RunOnDiscreteGpu"
- Set locale for correct output message encoding (Philip Withnall).
- Add coloured output support (Philip Withnall).
- Fix parsing of escaped double quote in quoted strings (fdo#56). Found
by Frédéric Brière.
- Add GNOME Flashback, GNOME Classic desktops (Alberts Muktupāvels).
Note that we have to move to meson now. Autotools support will be dropped in the next version.
It builds with meson --prefix=/usr .. && ninja && ninja install, however there is a bug in meson that it triggers that we'll need to work around by removing '/usr/bin/desktop-file-edit' (which is a symlink) prior to installation. I'll put an instruction before the meson commands to handle this.
Fixed at r23300
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.