Opened 14 months ago
Closed 14 months ago
New point version.
This is a bugfix release that is API and ABI compatible
with previous 0.3.x releases.
- Fix an embarrassing crasher in the JACK layer when
metadata keys were removed.
- Make it possible to add properties to jack clients with
a PIPEWIRE_PROPS env variable. This can be used to make
JACK nodes look like a device (like an effects rack).
- Improvements in the session manager in how it links
ports. Now it will try to link matching channels first
and be more intelligent otherwise. The session manager
will also configure the stream to the device port
configuration when needed.
- Add ofono backend for Bluetooth HeadSet support.
- Improve default source and sink handling. They are now
stored with their id, instead of name, in the metadata.
This makes it work better with JACK because of JACK's
limited name length.
- Improve environment variables to make it possible to
create and connect to servers other than "pipewire-0".
Implement this in pulseaudio, JACK and alsa layers.
- Add an alsa mixer plugin so that alsamixer works with
PipeWire. It will configure the default source/sink
- Fix capture devices. There was something wrong with how
the resampler was used that caused corruption in the
signal when the resampler was active.
- We now ship alsa card paths, profile-sets configuration
files and udev rules so that we don't have to rely on
the pulseaudio ones.
- Many build and stability fixes.
Fixed at r23433
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.