Opened 13 months ago
Closed 13 months ago
New minor version.
Overview of changes leading to 2.7.1
Thursday, Aug 13, 2020
- ot-funcs now handles variable empty glyphs better when hvar/vvar isn't present.
- Reverted a GDEF processing regression.
- A couple of fixes to handle OOM better.
Overview of changes leading to 2.7.0
Saturday, July 25, 2020
- Use an implementation for round that always rounds up, some minor fluctuations
are expected on var font specially when hb-ot callback is used.
- Fix an AAT's `kerx` issue on broken rendering of Devanagari Sangam MN.
- Remove AAT's `lcar` table support from _get_ligature_carets API, not even much
use on macOS installed fonts (only two files). GDEF support is the recommended
one and expected to work properly after issues fixed two releases ago.
- Minor memory fixes to handle OOM better specially in hb-ft.
- Minor .so files versioning scheme change and remove stable/unstable scheme
differences, was never used in practice (always default to stable scheme).
- We are now suggesting careful packaging of the library using meson,
for more information.
- Distribution package URL is changed, either use GitHub generated tarballs,
or, even more preferably use commit hash of the release and git checkouts like,
We might need to make some adjustments for the currency script at a later point.
I also noticed the meson port, but since it broke Libreoffice in 2.7.0 and we're a day away from freeze, let's keep it as is for now.
Fixed at r23519
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.