Opened 12 months ago
Closed 11 months ago
New point version.
Xapian-core 1.4.17 (2020-08-21):
* Database::get_average_length(): Add this as an alias for Database::get_avlen().
In git master we've added this as a preferred new name - adding it to 1.4.x too
will make it easier for users to update to using this.
* Database::get_spelling_suggestion(): Optimise edit distance initialisation
loop to significantly reduce the cost of a typical edit distance calculation.
* Fix query expansion on sharded databases. The mechanism for passing in which
shard a TermList is from wasn't hooked up and as a result we'd always think
it's from the first shard, meaning the statistics would be wrong and that our
suggested terms may not have been as good as they should be in this
* Enquire::get_eset(): Use string::compare() to avoid 1/3 of the string compares
* Update doxygen HTML headers and footers to resolve issues with some
interactive features of the API docs not working. Reported by Enrico Zini.
* Stop specifying obsolete doxygen settings PERL_PATH and MSCGEN_PATH.
* Clarify API docs for MSet::get_termfreq() to make it clear that this
considers all documents in the database, not only those that matched the
searched (it would sometimes be useful to be able to report the number of
occurrences of a term in the matched documents, but it's not something we
currently keep track of). Reported by Tadeusz Sośnierz and Peter Salomonsen.
Fixed at r23666
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.