Opened 9 months ago
Closed 9 months ago
New minor version
This update is going to be a pain to do.
The libjasper JPEG2000 loader has been dropped, so we'll need to drop the jasper dependency.
gdk-pixbuf-xlib has been split off into a separate repository (from what I gather, it's due to the fact that it's deprecated).
The meson switch for -Ddocs will have to be changed to -Dgtk_doc (to match the other GNOME projects - standardization is a good thing)
I'll create a second ticket for the gdk-pixbuf-xlib addition. We'll need to self-host it. Dependencies include gdk-pixbuf and Xorg Libraries. Dependent packages are xscreensaver and icewm.
Fixed at r23890
Closed wrong ticket :(
- Remove the libjasper JPEG2000 loader
- Split the gdk-pixbuf-xlib library to a separate repository
- Fix build on Solaris [Alan Coopersmith]
- Fix cppcheck 'shifting signed 32-bit value warning' [Emmanuel Fleury, #96]
- Fix memory leaks in pixops error paths [Alex Henrie]
- Improve internal consistency of loaders [Federico Mena Quintero]
- Fix build with MSVC [Chun-wei Fan]
- Skip bytes during JPEG incremental load [Nathan Lee]
- Check for overflows [#132]
- Add missing test for issue #70 [Bastien Nocera]
- Let the test suite cope with missing loaders [#123]
- Fix build on SunOS [#128]
- Check for mmap failure [Tobias MÃ¼ller]
- Fix UB in the XPM loader [Tobias Stoeckmann]
- Speed up alpha scaling pixop [Jan Ziak]
- Add the `gtk_doc` configuration option, and deprecate `docs`
- Add the `introspection` configuration option, and remove `gir` [Xavier Claessens, !85]
- Handle truncated PNMs more gracefully [Felix Riemann, #111]
- Clean up GIF loader code [Robert Ancell]
- Fix colormap handling in GIF [Robert Ancell, #156]
Fixed at r23891
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.