Opened 8 months ago
Closed 8 months ago
New point version
Noteworthy changes in version 2.2.24
* Allow Unicode file names on Windows almost everywhere. Note that
it is still not possible to use Unicode strings on the command
line. This change also fixes a regression in 2.2.22 related to
non-ascii file names. [#5098]
* Fix localized time printing on Windows. [#5073]
* gpg: New command --quick-revoke-sig. [#5093]
* gpg: Do not use weak digest algos if selected by recipient
preference during sign+encrypt. [4c181d51a6]
* gpg: Switch to AES256 for symmetric encryption in de-vs mode.
* gpg: Silence weak digest warnings with --quiet. [#4893]
* gpg: Print new status line CANCELED_BY_USER for a cancel during
symmetric encryption. [f05d1772c4]
* gpg: Fix the encrypt+sign hash algo preference selection for
ECDSA. This is in particular needed for keys created from
existing smartcard based keys. [aeed0b93ff]
* agent: Fix secret key import of GnuPG 2.3 generated Ed25519 keys.
* agent: Keep some permissions of private-keys-v1.d. [#2312]
* dirmngr: Align sks-keyservers.netCA.pem use between ntbtls and
gnutls builds. [e4f3b74c91]
* dirmngr: Fix the pool keyserver case for a single host in the
* scd: Fix the use case of verify_chv2 by CHECKPIN. [61aea64b3c]
* scd: Various improvements to the ccid-driver. [#4616,#5065]
* scd: Minor fixes for Yubikey [25bec16d0b]
* gpgconf: New option --show-versions.
* w32: Install gpg-check-pattern and example profiles. Install
Windows subsystem variant of gpgconf (gpgconf-w32).
* i18n: Complete overhaul and completion of the Italian translation.
Thanks to Denis Renzi.
* Require Libgcrypt 1.8 because 1.7 has long reached end-of-life.
Fixed at r23914
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.