Opened 8 months ago
Closed 7 months ago
New point version.
I get a test failure on sqarql/fd:
# Start of tracker tests
Bail out! Tracker-FATAL-CRITICAL: SQLite error: database disk image is malformed (errno: Success)
Not sure what's going on...
Reported at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/tracker/-/issues/275.
Patch that Xi mentioned in IRC: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/tracker/-/merge_requests/353.patch
NEW in 3.0.2 - 2020-12-08
* Update some wording in website
* Fix initialization issues in portal
* Improve turtle parser
* Improve checks for dates in the far past/future
* Cleanup meson build options
* Fix invalid reads
* Make UPDATE parser tree processing iterative rather
* Fix errors in tracker:uri-is-parent
* Protect harder against invalid database state
* Introspection annotation fixes
* Improve thread safety of internal ontology objects
* Add missing <package> element to gir file
Fixed at r23975
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.