Opened 6 months ago
Closed 6 months ago
New minor version
There were a few things in here that didn't make it to 14.0, plus a few fixes on top of that. There are still some bugs and MRs that are pending review and might make it to a 14.2, else will need to be tackled for 15.0 (depending on the bandwidth we get -- more help is always welcome!)
Changes in this release:
* Support upto 8 mixer channels on ALSA devices
* Handle ALSA jacks with the same name but different index values
* Switch to plugged-in headset when mic availability is unknown
* Fix a potential segfault in the Bluetooth oFono HFP backend
* Fix a problem with module-ladspa-sink when avoid-resampling=true
* Update to the NEWS file for 14.0 (and 14.1)
* Fix database names containing canonical host for meson builds
For packagers who have switched to meson, the last item should be particularly relevant.
The 14.1 release contained a patch that broke unplug event handling,
affecting a vast number of users, so here comes 14.2 with that bug
fixed. There are no other changes.
Fixed at r24134
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.