Opened 23 months ago
Closed 23 months ago
New point version
Xapian-core 1.4.18 (2021-01-14):
* QueryParser::FLAG_ACCUMULATE: New flag. Previously the unstem and stoplist
data was always reset by a call to QueryParser::parse_query(), which makes
sense if you use the same QueryParser object to parse a series of independent
queries. If you're using the same QueryParser object to parse several fields
on the same query form, you may want to have the unstem and stoplist data
combined for all of them, in which case you can use this flag to prevent this
data from being reset.
* QueryParser::unstem_begin(): Eliminate unnecessary copying of the data.
* Fix typo in Swedish stopword list, syncing change made to Snowball by Daniel
* Remove some French stop words with other meanings, syncing change made to
Snowball by PhilippeOuellet.
* Run testcase testlock4 using backend chert, not just using glass
* Skip testcase testlock4 on platforms that don't allow us to implement
Database::locked() (which notably include GNU Hurd and Microsoft Windows).
* List DB_NO_TERMLIST in the WritableDatabase constructor API documentation
where we already list the other DB_* constants.
* Eliminate single use of std::mem_fun() which was deprecated in C++11 and
removed in C++17. Reported by Mateusz Pusz in #806.
* Add missing includes for std::numeric_limits<>. Reported by stac47 in #805.
* Work around mingw.org header issue. MSVC seems to implicitly include
<winerror.h> but mingw.org's headers don't, leading to ERROR_PIPE_CONNECTED
not being defined. Fixes https://github.com/xapian/xapian/pull/318, reported
by Alex Sandro.
* Suppress MSVC warnings about possible loss of data. The values involved are
the number of set bits in a value of integer type, so these warnings are
* Include <sys/types.h> for size_t and off_t, which is the appropriate header,
and needed with Android's bionic libc. Patch from Matthieu Gautier.
* Use a temporary file for the Doxygen configuration to work around Doxygen
1.8.19 bug which truncates a config file read from stdin to 4096 bytes
Fixed at r24134
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.