Opened 17 months ago
Closed 17 months ago
Last modified 13 months ago
New minor version
Now version 1.2.1
Fixed in #24445
libxkbcommon 1.2.1 - 2021-04-07
- Fix `xkb_x11_keymap_new_from_device()` failing when the keymap contains key
types with missing level names, like the one used by the `numpad:mac` option
in xkeyboard-config. Regressed in 1.2.0.
libxkbcommon 1.2.0 - 2021-04-03
- `xkb_x11_keymap_new_from_device()` is much faster. It now performs only 2
roundtrips to the X server, instead of dozens (in first-time calls).
Contributed by Uli Schlachter.
- Case-sensitive `xkb_keysym_from_name()` is much faster.
- Keysym names of the form `0x12AB` and `U12AB` are parsed more strictly.
Previously the hexadecimal part was parsed with `strtoul()`, now only up
to 8 hexadecimal digits (0-9A-Fa-f) are allowed.
- Compose files now have a size limit (65535 internal nodes). Further sequences
are discared and a warning is issued.
- Compose table loading (`xkb_compose_table_new_from_locale()` and similar) is
- Use `poll()` instead of `epoll()` for `xlbcli interactive-evdev`, making it
portable to FreeBSD which provides evdev but not epoll. On FreeBSD, remember
to install the `evdev-proto` package to get the evdev headers.
- The build now requires a C11 compiler (uses anonymous structs/unions).
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.