Opened 3 months ago
Closed 3 months ago
New point version.
Set the "version" field to the correct value
Change "task" to "enhancement" on recent tickets.
Grab stuff that needs to be synced to LFS and some other stuff to work on today.
Changes from Ant 1.10.9 TO Ant 1.10.10
* SCP (with sftp=true) task would fail if fetching file located in root directory
Bugzilla Report 64742
* javac task would fail if the arguments file it (internally) created didn't quote
the # character. This has now been fixed.
Bugzilla Reports 64912, 64790
* made sure LegacyXmlResultFormatter encodes characters illegal in
XML the same way JUnit5's built-in formatter would.
Bugzilla Report 65030
* LegacyXmlResultFormatter no longer double-encodes <>& in system-err
Bugzilla Report 63436
* Fixes a bug in junitlauncher task's legacy-xml formatter, where the testcase
representing a @Parameterized JUnit4 test wasn't being reported in the XML.
Bugzilla Report 64952
* Fixes a bug where the ant-testutil-sources.jar that gets published to Maven
central repository didn't contain any source files.
Bugzilla Report 65110
* The <http> condition didn't follow redirects from http to https.
Bugzilla Report 65105
* ZipOutputStream now overrides write(int) in order to make sure
single byte writes get the same treatment as array writes.
Github Pull Request #145
* Fixes a potential deadlock in junitlauncher task when using legacy-xml
Bugzilla Report 64733
* javaversion condition now has a new "atmost" attribute. See the javaversion
manual for more details
* The "listener" nested element of the "junitlauncher" task now has a new
"useLegacyReportingName" attribute which can be used to control the test
identifiers names that get reported by the listener. See the junitlauncher
manual for more details.
Note that this change also introduces a new "setUseLegacyReportingName" method
on the org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junitlauncher.TestResultFormatter
interface. This will break backward compatibility with any of your custom
result formatters which implemented this interface and such implementations
are now expected to implement this new method.
* a new attribute preserveduplicates allows <resourcelist> to return
the same resource multiple times when set to true.
Bugzilla Report 64854
* a new attribute filterbeforeconcat in <concat> can be used to
decide whether the filterchain should be applied to the
concatenated content (the default) or each nested resource
individually before concatenating them.
Bugzilla Report 64855
* the ssh tasks now share a new nested element additionalConfig that
can be used to set config values for the jsch Session used by the
Bugzilla Report 65089
* added new discardOutput and discardError properties to redirector
and the exec, apply and java tasks which can be used to completely
discard any (error) output. This is a platform independent
alternative to directiong output to any kind of null device.
* junitlauncher now prints a more useful and instantaneous summary of
tests being run, closely matching the junit task's summary.
Bugzilla Report 64836
I tested this with a build of FOP and everything seemed to work properly
Fixed at @94bdff095e3cd76b9bd9176e4065e358befa2106
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.