Opened 22 months ago
Closed 22 months ago
Last modified 20 months ago
#15105 closed enhancement (fixed)
|Reported by:||Bruce Dubbs||Owned by:||Bruce Dubbs|
New point version.
Change History (6)
comment:1 by , 22 months ago
|Status:||new → assigned|
comment:2 by , 22 months ago
|Status:||assigned → new|
comment:3 by , 22 months ago
Wireshark 3.4.6 Release Notes
- wnpa-sec-2021-04 DVB-S2-BB dissector infinite loop
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Macro filters can’t handle escaped characters.
- Display filter crashes Wireshark.
- IEEE-1588 Signalling Unicast TLV incorrectly reported as being malformed.
- IETF QUIC TLS decryption error with extraneous packets during the handshake.
- Statistics → Resolved Addresses: multi-protocol (TCP/UDP/…<200b>) ports not displayed.
Updated Protocol Support
DNP, DVB-S2-BB, ProtoBuf, PTP, QUIC, RANAP, and TACACS
New and Updated Capture File Support
Ascend, ERF, K12, NetScaler, and pcapng
comment:4 by , 22 months ago
|Status:||new → closed|
Fixed at commmit d72f7b8e246a94823f465e553558067424e698bc
comment:5 by , 22 months ago
|Priority:||normal → elevated|
comment:6 by , 20 months ago
|Milestone:||10.2 → 11.0|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Grab some GNOME dependencies, such as Samba and Pipewire.