Opened 3 months ago
Closed 3 months ago
New point version.
* Version 2.5.2 - August 31, 2021
- Update the syscall table for Linux v5.14-rc7
- Add a function, get_notify_fd(), to the Python bindings to get the
nofication file descriptor
- Consolidate multiplexed syscall handling for all architectures into one
- Add multiplexed syscall support to PPC
- Add multiplexed syscall support to MIPS
- The meaning of SECCOMP_IOCTL_NOTIF_ID_VALID changed within the kernel.
Modify the libseccomp file descriptor notification logic to support the
kernel's previous and new usage of SECCOMP_IOCTL_NOTIF_ID_VALID
Fixed at eb448bae3ab26f0bb1038a73658225df94c71199
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.