Opened 15 months ago
Closed 15 months ago
#16219 closed enhancement (fixed)
Mako-1.2.0 (Python module)
|Reported by:||Bruce Dubbs||Owned by:||Bruce Dubbs|
Description (last modified by )
New minor version.
- Corrected “universal wheel” directive in setup.cfg so that building a wheel does not target Python 2.
- The bytestring_passthrough template argument is removed, as this flag only applied to Python 2.
- With the removal of Python 2’s cStringIO, Mako now uses its own internal FastEncodingBuffer exclusively.
- Removed disable_unicode flag, that’s no longer used in Python 3.
- Refactored test utilities into mako.testing module. Removed unittest.TestCase dependency in favor of pytest.
- Replaced the use of pkg_resources with the importlib library. For Python < 3.8 the library importlib_metadata is used.
- Removed support for Python 2 and Python 3.6. Mako now requires Python >= 3.7.
- Mako now performs exception chaining using raise from, correctly identifying underlying exception conditions when it raises its own exceptions.
Change History (2)
comment:1 by , 15 months ago
|Status:||new → assigned|
comment:2 by , 15 months ago
|Status:||assigned → closed|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Fixed at commit 776c052ee3bae171828447cb7b83fbb220b54f7b