Opened 6 months ago
Closed 6 months ago
#17397 closed enhancement (fixed)
|Reported by:||Bruce Dubbs||Owned by:||thomas|
New minor version.
Change History (2)
comment:1 by , 6 months ago
|Status:||new → assigned|
- Change 19 of 10.41 wasn't quite right; it put the definition of a default, empty value for PCRE2_CALL_CONVENTION in src/pcre2posix.c instead of src/pcre2posix.h, which meant that programs that included pcre2posix.h but not pcre2.h failed to compile.
- To catch similar issues to the above in future, a new small test program that includes pcre2posix.h but not pcre2.h has been added to the test suite.
- When the -S option of pcre2test was used to set a stack size greater than the allowed maximum, the error message displayed the hard limit incorrectly. This was pointed out on GitHub pull request #171, but the suggested patch didn't cope with all cases. Some further modification was required.
- Supplying an ovector count of more than 65535 to pcre2_match_data_create() caused a crash because the field in the match data block is only 16 bits. A maximum of 65535 is now silently applied.
- Merged @carenas patch #175 which fixes #86 - segfault on aarch64 (ARM)
comment:2 by , 6 months ago
|Status:||assigned → closed|
Fixed in [271882a0b9]
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.