|Reported by:||Owned by:|
- Merged support for SE Linux (patch from Russell Coker : thanks !)
- Work on the documentation (fixed spelling mistakes, tried to make things clearer in fcrontab.5) (thanks Bill Wohler for your help !)
- Changed the subject line of mail reports : it now contains the subject line, and is very similar to vixie cron's one.
- Added a sum-up at the end of ./configure.
- bug fix : "makewhatis" bug is fixed -- at last ! In fact, the problems encountered were due to an abusively ignored signal SIGPIPE.
- bug fix : possible crash of fcron when trying to save a file if there was no space left on device.
- bug fix : we don't consider '-' and '_' as word delimiters for a username before the command anymore, since many programs have one of these characters in their name.
- bug fix : option first was broken in fcron 2.9.3.
- fixed a little typo in an error message (could->couldn't)
- bug fix : do not ignore the last line of a fcrontab if there is no \n before the end of file.
- fixed compile on SunOS 5.9 .
- Fcron now compiles on MacOS X.
- added some $srcdir to be able (again ;) ) to run configure from another directory.
- Perf improvement : use buffer for i/o in run_job().
Change History (5)
comment:1 by , 19 years ago
|Status:||new → closed|
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.