Opened 6 years ago
Closed 6 years ago
Last modified 5 years ago
New point manager.
2017-02-25 Martin Mares <email@example.com>
* Released as 3.5.4.
* Previous version broke compilation on systems, for which lib/types.h
did not provide a 64-bit integer type. It is provided everywhere now.
2017-02-15 Martin Mares <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Released as 3.5.3.
* When lspci looks for Linux kernel modules, it uses the default
path to module directory provided by libkmod. Previously,
it tried to construct the path explicitly, which need not
work on all systems.
* Improved formatting of memory and I/O ranges behind a bridge.
* PCIe link capabilities now display GEN4 speed (16GT/s).
* PCIe device capabilities now show bits related to atomic operations.
Thanks to Satanand Burla for a patch.
* As usually, updated pci.ids to the current snapshot of the database.
Fixed at r18424
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.