Opened 6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago

#9409 closed enhancement (fixed)


Reported by: bdubbs@… Owned by: Pierre Labastie
Priority: normal Milestone: 8.1
Component: BOOK Version: SVN
Severity: normal Keywords:


New point version.

Change History (6)

comment:1 by Pierre Labastie, 6 years ago

Hmm, shouldn't we wait for next patch??? I updated to 2 days ago...

comment:2 by bdubbs@…, 6 years ago

Yes, I've noticed that too. Chromium also comes to mind but there are others. An update is released and only then mistakes are noticed followed by another 'stable' release. It makes a statement about the release process of some packages.

comment:3 by bdubbs@…, 6 years ago

v2.2.31 2017-06-26 Timo Sirainen <tss@…>

  • LMTP: Removed "(Dovecot)" from added Received headers. Some installations want to hide it, and there's not really any good reason for anyone to have it.
  • Add ssl_alt_cert and ssl_alt_key settings to add support for having both RSA and ECDSA certificates.
  • dsync/imapc, pop3-migration plugin: Strip trailing whitespace from headers when matching mails. This helps with migrations from Zimbra.
  • acl: Add acl_globals_only setting to disable looking up per-mailbox dovecot-acl files.
  • Parse invalid message addresses better. This mainly affects the generated IMAP ENVELOPE replies.
  • v2.2.30 wasn't fixing corrupted dovecot.index.cache files properly. It could have deleted wrong mail's cache or assert-crashed.
  • v2.2.30 mail-crypt-acl plugin was assert-crashing
  • v2.2.30 welcome plugin wasn't working
  • Various fixes to handling mailbox listing. Especially related to handling nonexistent autocreated/autosubscribed mailboxes and ACLs.
  • Global ACL file was parsed as if it was local ACL file. This caused some of the ACL rule interactions to not work exactly as intended.
  • auth: forward_* fields didn't work properly: Only the first forward field was working, and only if the first passdb lookup succeeded.
  • Using mail_sort_max_read_count sometimes caused "Broken sort-* indexes, resetting" errors.
  • Using mail_sort_max_read_count may have caused very high CPU usage.
  • Message address parsing could have crashed on invalid input.
  • imapc_features=fetch-headers wasn't always working correctly and caused the full header to be fetched.
  • imapc: Various bugfixes related to connection failure handling.
  • quota=imapc sent unnecessary FETCH RFC822.SIZE to server when expunging mails.
  • quota=count: quota_warning = -storage=.. was never executed
  • quota=count: Add support for "ns" parameter
  • dsync: Fix incremental syncing for mails that don't have Date or Message-ID headers.
  • imap: Fix hang when client sends pipelined SEARCH + EXPUNGE/CLOSE/LOGOUT.
  • oauth2: Token validation didn't accept empty server responses.
  • imap: NOTIFY command has been almost completely broken since the beginning. I guess nobody has been trying to use it.

comment:4 by bdubbs@…, 6 years ago

Owner: changed from blfs-book@… to Pierre Labastie

comment:5 by Pierre Labastie, 6 years ago

Status: newassigned

Let me wait for a few days more to see whether an update appears...

comment:6 by Pierre Labastie, 6 years ago

Resolution: fixed
Status: assignedclosed

Fixed at r18924

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.