|Reported by:||Owned by:||DJ Lucas|
We have now colord-1.2.12 in both books and colord-1.3.5 in the systemd book.
Only gnome-color-manager uses colord-1.3.5 in the book right now.
It appears this package is only for systemd and replaces colord-1.3.5.
This package does not appear to support an autotools build. Placing in hold.
Version 1.4.0 Released: 2017-08-09
- Port to the Meson build system (Richard Hughes)
- Enable Travis CI for Fedora 25 and Debian Stretch (Richard Hughes)
- Make PolicyKit, gusb and udev a hard requirement (Richard Hughes)
- Add some experimental tools for the HueyCOLOR sensor as found in the P70 (Richard Hughes)
- Conditionally build documentation and man pages (Emmanuele Bassi)
- Correctly build the ICC transfer curve for Rec709 (Richard Hughes)
- Do not build the examples as part of the regular build (Richard Hughes)
- Do not spin the Huey LEDs when the sensor is embedded (Richard Hughes)
- Do not use /tmp to create profiles (Richard Hughes)
- Fix the version numbers in cd-version.h to reflect reality (Ben Iofel, Emmanuele Bassi)
- Get the Huey status before trying to unlock (Richard Hughes)
- Use a different Huey unlock code on the W700 laptop (Richard Hughes)
Change History (5)
comment:3 by , 6 years ago
|Status:||new → assigned|
|Summary:||colord-1.4.0 → colord-1.4.1|