Opened 6 years ago
Closed 6 years ago
New point version.
Noteworthy changes in version 1.8.1 (2017-08-27)
- Mitigate a local side-channel attack on Curve25519 dubbed "May
the Fourth be With You". [CVE-2017-0379]
- Add more extra bytes to the pool after reading a seed file.
- Add the OID SHA384WithECDSA from RFC-7427 to SHA-384.
- Fix build problems with the Jitter RNG
- Fix assembler code build problems on Rasbian (ARMv8/AArch32-CE).
For the mathematically incluned, here is the vulnerability: https://eprint.iacr.org/2017/806.pdf
Fixed at r19182
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.