Opened 5 years ago
Closed 5 years ago
New point version.
Going to do this real quick as a test.
- pygobject-object: Fix Python GC collecting a ref cycle too early (Christoph Reiter) (#731501)
- Fix potential uninitialized memory access during GC (Daniel Colascione) (#786872)
- test: revert parts of the previous test as it's broken on 32 bit builds (Christoph Reiter) (#786948)
- flags: Add testcase for bug 786948 (Christoph Reiter) (#786948)
- fix potential overflow when marshalling flags from py interface (Philippe Renon) (#786948)
- to_py_array: Properly handle enum array items (Christoph Reiter) (#788890)
- closure: Fix unaligned and out-of-bounds access (James Clarke) (#788894)
- build: Fix not installing .egg-info file (Christoph Reiter) (#777719)
- configure.ac: version bump to 3.26.1 (Christoph Reiter)
Fixed at r19417
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.