|Reported by:||Bruce Dubbs||Owned by:||Bruce Dubbs|
New minor version.
Changes in 2.32:
- The addr2line, c++filt, nm and objdump tools now have a limit on the maximum amount of recursion that is allowed whilst demangling strings. The value for this limit is defined by the DEMANGLE_RECRUSE_LIMIT constant declared in the include/demangle.h header file. At the time of writing this constant has the value of 2048.
The --no-recurse-limit option can be used to remove the limit, restoring the behaviour of earlier versions of these tools. This may be needed in order to dmangle truly complicated names, but it also leaves the tools vulnerable to stack exhaustion from maliciously constructed mangled names.
- Objdump's --disassemble option can now take a parameter, specifying the starting symbol for disassembly. Disassembly will continue from this symbol up to the next symbol or the end of the function.
- The MIPS port now supports the Loongson 2K1000 processor which implements the MIPS64r2 ISA, the Loongson-mmi ASE, Loongson-cam ASE, Loongson-ext ASE, Loongson-ext2 ASE and MSA ASE instructions. Add -march=gs264e option for Loongson 2K1000 processor.
- The MIPS port now supports the Loongson 3A2000/3A3000 processor which implements the MIPS64r2 ISA, the Loongson-mmi ASE, Loongson-cam ASE, Loongson-ext ASE and Loongson-ext2 ASE instructions. Add -march=gs464e option for Loongson 3A2000/3A3000 processor.
- The MIPS port now supports the Loongson 3A1000 processor, aka Loongson3a, which implements the MIPS64r2 ISA, the Loongson-mmi ASE, Loongson-cam ASE and Loongson-ext ASE instructions. Add -march=gs464 option for Loongson 3A1000 processor, The -march=loongson3a is an alias of -march=gs464 for compatibility.