|Reported by:||Bruce Dubbs||Owned by:||lfs-book|
New minor version.
Release notes for 2.61 2021-11-20 22:20:04 -0800
- Better error handling of the numerical arguments for capsh and setcap.
- Fix executable mode for all of the .so files. There were two situations where this was failing (with a hard to debug SIGSEGV inside libc). Solution related to stack alignment and use of SSE instructions:
- glibc and the 32-bit x86 mode
- musl runtime library for 64-bit x86 code
- Added an example of a shared library object with its own
- It demonstrates how to give a shared library a file capability and offer it as a linkable privileged API service to an otherwise unprivileged binary.
- Fix the top-level include for Make.Rules in the contrib/sucap example application
- Add support for running constructors at libcap.so start up
time when running as stand alone binary.
- This enables the binary executable to print out some dynamically generated content when given the --summary argument.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.