|Reported by:||Bruce Dubbs||Owned by:||lfs-book|
New point version.
Changes in 1.2.13 (13 Oct 2022)
- Fix configure issue that discarded provided CC definition
- Correct incorrect inputs provided to the CRC functions
- Repair prototypes and exporting of new CRC functions
- Fix inflateBack to detect invalid input with distances too far
- Have infback() deliver all of the available output up to any error
- Fix a bug when getting a gzip header extra field with inflate()
- Fix bug in block type selection when Z_FIXED used
- Tighten deflateBound bounds
- Remove deleted assembler code references
- Various portability and appearance improvements
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.