|Reported by:||Bruce Dubbs||Owned by:||blfs-book|
New point version.
- Use tre-view toplevel path of the cursor, if available, in order to prevent jumping
- Unregister handler when Rename dialog is closed manually
- Increase vertical gap between icon and its label slightly
- Fix for crash when inserting USB device in tree mode.
- Always jump to Home when ejecting a currently viewed device
- Allow context menu when editing location in pathbar
- Sort device entries in tree view
- fixed a warning
- Allow opening of multiple file selections
- Fix pathbar match filtering
- Avoid unreadable names in detailed view
- Prevent crash when renaming file
- Translation Updates
Change History (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.