Opened 7 months ago
Closed 7 months ago
New point version. Lots of churn for this package,
This is a bugfix release that is API and ABI compatible
with previous 0.3.x releases.
- Startup after login should be fixed now with inotify
used to wait for permissions.
- Channels should be mapped correctly now.
- Many bluetooth improvements in LDAC, AptX-HD. AAC was
also added. Headsets should work better now.
- pipewire-libpulse was removed. It is now completely
replaced by pipewire-pulse.
- Fix a crasher bug in pipewire-pulse and some memory leaks.
- Fix a bug with feedback loop that would cause 100% CPU.
- A new pw-top tool to display real-time graph performance.
- The example session manager now has config files.
- The config file format was changed to use the SPA JSON
tokenizer. This makes it more flexible and extensible.
- PipeWire improvements
- Fix debug of id in format channels
- Audioconvert should now remap channels correctly in all
- Feedback loops were not scheduled correctly and would
cause 100% CPU usage.
- Small improvements to the profiler to also log incomplete
- a new tool pw-top was added that prints real-time performance
stats of the graph.
- the rtkit module now sets the nice level to -11
- The session manager would sometimes link dont-reconnect
nodes to another node, which would leak monitor streams in
- The session manager now has configuration files. Config files
can also be placed in the user home directory to make custom
- The session managers now creates unique device and node
names for alsa and v4l2 devices.
- Device support
- Many improvements in Bluetooth codecs, LDAC stuttering,
AptX-HD negotiation, LDAC ABR support
- Bluetooth supports AAC audio now.
- Many fixes to Bluetooth SCO transport used in headsets.
- inotify support in device monitors
- ACP was synced with the latest pulseaudio code
- Fix a bug in enumeration of device ports.
- PulseAudio server
- seek flags and offset are now supported, making gstreamer
pulse elements work better.
- Fix a crasher bug in pipewire-pulse, we sometimes would
write too much to the ringbuffer
- Fix some memory leaks in error cases.
- Fix handling of NULL string to locate default sink/source
- JACK layer
- Ports can also be found with the aliases now, making
qjackctl work in more cases.
Fixed at r24093
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.