Opened 5 months ago
Closed 5 months ago
New point version
Noteworthy changes in Libgcrypt 1.9.2
* Bug fixes:
- Fix build problem for macOS in the random code. [#5268]
- Fix building with --disable-asm on x86. [#5277]
- Check public key for ECDSA verify operation. [#5282]
- Make sure gcry_get_config (NULL) returns a nul-terminated string.
- Fix a memory leak in the ECDH code. [289543544e]
- Fix a reading beyond end of input buffer in SHA2-avx2.
* Other features:
- New test driver to allow for standalone regression
For a list of links to commits and bug numbers
see the release info at https://dev.gnupg.org/T5276
Fixed at r24232
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.