Opened 18 months ago
Closed 18 months ago
New minor version.
* Change the behavior of nm-initrd-generator so that the 'ip=off|none' kernel
cmdline argument actually generates a connection which disables both
ipv4 and ipv6. Previously the generated connection would disable ipv4
but ipv6 would be set to the 'auto' method.
* The dhcpcd plugin now requires a minimum version of dhcpcd-9.3.3 with
the --noconfigure option. Using an older version will cause dhcpcd to
exit with a status code of 1.
* Support building against musl libc.
* Support new ethtool offload features.
* Add support for WPA3 Enterprise Suite-B 192 bit mode.
* Add support for handling Veth devices.
* New hostname settings for controlling configuring the hostname from
reverse DNS lookup and from DHCP.
* OVS: support configuring external-ids.
* libnm: nm_setting_bond_add_option() no longer validates the
option that is set. Instead, use nm_connection_verify() to validate
* libnm: add support for reading/writing keyfile format.
* initrd: support for rd.net.timeout.carrier option.
* initrd: support new ip method "link6" for IPv6 link-local only.
* ci: use ci-templates for containers on gitlab-ci.
* ci: test build against Alpine Linux on gitlab-ci.
* Many bugfixes and improvements.
* libnm: add support for reading/writing keyfile format. This required to
relicense previously GPL-2.0+ code as LGPL-2.1+ with the agreement of the
Fixed at r24283
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2022 Gerard Beekmans.