Opened 3 months ago
Closed 3 months ago
Last modified 7 weeks ago
New minor version
* Add an 'accept-all-mac-addresses' property to the ethernet setting
to accept frames with any MAC address (also known as promiscuous
* nmcli: fix setting property aliases to empty value to reset the
* Enforce valid "connection.uuid" by normalizing the string to lower
case. This changes the UUID of existing profiles that had an invalid,
* API BREAK: D-Bus: remove long deprecated PropertiesChanged signal from D-Bus
API. They are replaced by standard PropertiesChanged signal on the
* Now NetworkManager uses systemd-resolved API to lookup the system
hostname via reverse DNS. If systemd-resolved is not available, a
'nm-daemon-helper' binary is spawned to perform the lookup using
the 'dns' NSS module.
We'll have to see how things work on the SysV side.
Fixed at 63a0217b1916002368ff0463a4f5dff5d6f0a62a
Powered by Trac 1.5.3.dev0
By Edgewall Software
© 1998-2021 Gerard Beekmans.