Opened 9 years ago
Closed 9 years ago
#4731 closed defect (fixed)
Fix zsh-5.0.5 to build with libcap 2.24
|Reported by:||Fernando de Oliveira||Owned by:||Fernando de Oliveira|
gcc -s -shared -o sched.so sched..o -lgdbm -lpcre -lcap -ldl -lncursesw -lrt -lm -lc make: Leaving directory '/home/fernando/tmp/paco-build-2014.02.21-11h19m15s/zsh-5.0.5/Src/Builtins' make: Entering directory '/home/fernando/tmp/paco-build-2014.02.21-11h19m15s/zsh-5.0.5/Src/Modules' gcc -c -I. -I../../Src -I../../Src -I../../Src/Zle -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DMODULE -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -O2 -fPIC -o attr..o attr.c In file included from /usr/include/sys/capability.h:30:0, from ../../Src/zsh_system.h:510, from ../../Src/zsh.mdh:17, from attr.mdh:17, from attr.c:30: /usr/include/sys/xattr.h:31:3: error: expected identifier before numeric constant XATTR_CREATE = 1, /* set value, fail if attr already exists. */ ^ Makefile:241: recipe for target 'attr..o' failed make: *** [attr..o] Error 1 make: Leaving directory '/home/fernando/tmp/paco-build-2014.02.21-11h19m15s/zsh-5.0.5/Src/Modules' Makemod:373: recipe for target 'modules' failed make: *** [modules] Error 1 make: Leaving directory '/home/fernando/tmp/paco-build-2014.02.21-11h19m15s/zsh-5.0.5/Src' Makefile:451: recipe for target 'modules' failed make: *** [modules] Error 2 make: Leaving directory '/home/fernando/tmp/paco-build-2014.02.21-11h19m15s/zsh-5.0.5/Src' Makefile:189: recipe for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 1 real 0m31.894s user 0m26.546s sys 0m5.145s
patch already committed to patches-blfs
add gdbm as optional
Change History (5)
comment:1 by , 9 years ago
|Status:||new → assigned|
|Summary:||Fix to build with ne libcap → Fix zsh-5.0.5 to build with libcap 2.24|
comment:2 by , 9 years ago
|Type:||enhancement → defect|
comment:3 by , 9 years ago
Last edited 9 years ago by (previous) (diff)
comment:4 by , 9 years ago
Edited the sed, to remove unneeded space.
comment:5 by , 9 years ago
|Status:||assigned → closed|
Fixed at r12764.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
Bruce, as I wrote yesterday in dev, I added a patch for this. Knew that an sed could be used. instead. Took me a while (always does, to me) to find out how to add new lines, to match exactly the patch, here it is:
I am telling that here, because I had already fixed "qemu-1.7.0 won't build with libcap-2.24", in ticket #4553, created by Wayne, so we can remember, because it is possible that it will be needed elsewhere, again.