|Reported by:||Owned by:|
New minor version.
- Fixed a bug that could potentially result in a crash due to an integer overflow.
- Fixed a bug in where commands printed due to `set -x' could be incorrectly quoted if being printed in contexts where they haven't yet been expanded.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Fixed a bug that could potentially cause the terminal attributes to be set incorrectly by a command run from a programmable completion.
- Fixed several potential buffer overflow issues in the word expansion code.
Change History (2)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.